STV200/400K Surge Protective Devices
SolaHD STV 200/400K Series offers continuous protection from damaging voltage transients and electrical noise commonly found at the service entrance or distribution panel. The modular design of the STV 200/400K allows for installation flexibility and its’ robust design allows for installation in the most severe exposure locations. They are capable of handling the high-impulse, potentially damaging transients commonly found at the service entrance or distribution panels. The modular design of the STV 200/400K allows for installation flexibility. Its robust design allows for placement in the most severe exposure locations.
The STV 200/400K utilizes patented circuitry to monitor the status of all protection modes, including neutral to ground. Should protection be unavailable in any mode, the Green LED will be extinguished, and the Red LED will be illuminated. In addition, high isolation form C dry contacts provide remote monitoring of suppression system failure, under voltage, phase and power loss. The STV 200/400K patented suppression integrity monitoring indicates failure for both shorted or opened suppression components.
These devices are designed to meet UL 1449 (second edition), UL 1283 and cUL Listed. These units are ANSI/IEEE C62.11, C62.41, C62.45 Categories A, B, and C3 tested. They are built to meet your unique requirements, and are available in hardwire, three phase configuration. They are designed for years of trouble free operation and require little or no operator intervention after installation.
- Modular design allows for flexibility
- Surge current capacity of 200 to 400 kA per phase
- Industry’s highest surge current repeatability
- All modes transient protection (L-N, L-G, and N-G)
- Form C contact and audible alarm status indications
- Internal/external monitoring, including neutral to ground
- UL rated 200 kAIC with component level fusing
for safe operation
- EMI/RFI Filtering
- UL 1449 (second edition), UL 1283, and cUL Listed
- ANSI/IEEE C62.11, C62.41, C62.45
Categories A, B, and C3 tested
- Tested to NEMA LS1, ISO 9001
- NEMA 12 enclosure, available options
NEMA 3R, 4, and 4X
- Optional rotary disconnect, transient counter,
and remote monitor panel
- 5 Year Limited Warranty