STFE Elite DIN Rail Series
The SolaHD STFE Elite DIN Rail Mount Series combines Active Tracking® technology with UL Listed surge protection to protect against the full spectrum of voltage transients and surges. It continuously tracks the input AC power line responding instantly into action upon detecting extraneous high frequency noise and high voltage transients caused by everyday events such as turning on machinery, motors, or equipment.
These devices are designed to meet UL 1449, UL 1283, cUL recognized, and CE. STFE attenuates or reduces the amplitude of normal mode noise to a minimum of 90dB that occurs in a frequency range of 100KHz to 50MHz, and of common mode noise to a minimum of 60dB that occurs in a frequency range of 5MHz to 50MHz. STFE provides the industry’s best IEEE C62.41 Category “A & B” Ringwave protection.
They are built to meet your unique requirements, and are available in hardwire DIN Rail mount, single phase configuration. They are designed for years of trouble free operation and require little or no operator intervention after installation.
- Series connected DIN Rail mounted filter
- Patented durable metal mount clip
- UL Listed Surge current capacity – 45,000 Amps
- Transient protection in all modes (L-N, L-G, and N-G)
- Single Phase applications up to 20 Amp
- Operating Temperature from -40°C to +50°C
- Screw Terminal Connections
- Reliable and convenient screw clamp connections
- Accept 10-16 AWG wire
- Meet IP20 specifications for ingress protection
- LED status indication
- Form C contact for remote monitoring
- UL 1449, UL 1283, cUL recognized component, CE
- 5 Year Limited Warranty